Have you noticed red, white, and blue decorations here and there? Why are they everywhere in the United States Spring thru Summer? After Easter, we’ve got significant amount of back to back patriotic holidays. There’s Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Sure Labor Day is a stretch, but it’s the last major summer weekend. Since Autumn starts at the end of September, patriotic dedications are still hanging around for Labor Day. For home decor purposes, I’m sharing decorations I find aesthetically pleasing with a pinch of social studies. After all, Summer Break shouldn’t put a pause on learning. My family learns year-round. No one said it couldn’t be fun. A majority of the patriotic decor I picked are available on Etsy. You’re purchase may support an Artisans, a person who makes things by hand.
If you’d rather make your own decorations, I found a few Do It Yourself projects too!
- Wilshire Collection : How to DIY this 4th of July
- It’s Always Autumn : American Flag Loop Yarn Wreath
- Felt Magnet : 75+ Easy Dollar Store Patriotic 4th of July Crafts
- The American Patriette : DIY Farmhouse American Flag Wreath
- Adirondack Girl @ Heart : 10 Decorative Ideas for Using Vintage Buttons
- A Well Purposed Woman : How To Make A Ribbon American Flag
- The Frugal Navy Wife : Twelve DIY’s for Fourth of July Decorations
- Lizzy and Erin : DIY American Stars
Do you decorate your home for every holiday?
If you don’t, what holidays do you skip and why?
Are you more likely to buy a finished product or do it yourself?