In the fashion world, there are many golden rules. Some are meant to be followed, other’s are common sense. Every lady needs a little black dress. They are ideal for many different occasions. In addition, they have frequent flyer miles. As long as the event is not documented through photographs posted on social media, you can wear them to different events without leaving a paper trail. Though there are many little black dresses in the world, they aren’t made for everyone. Hence, I’ve looked for lovely dresses for several figures. Plus, I’ve found various price ranges as well. So you get an idea of what dresses you should look for and how much they’ll be!
Have a boyish frame? You want something that will bring you curves and draw attention to your amazing attributes. Draw attention to your neckline and your waist line. If you got it, work it!
- Maggy London Cap Sleeve Peplum Sheath Dress $138
- Ruffle Halter Satin Dress $139.00
- Studded Ottoman Peplum Dress $32.99
- Scalloped Lace Body-Con Dress $34.99
If you were blessed with hips and curves but feel overpowered by them, these lovely dresses can help balance your frame.
- David Meister Jacquard Sweetheart Sheath Dress $214
- Khloe Cap-Sleeve Shimmer Dress $89.00
- Teeze Me Necklace-Detailed Dress $27.65
- Layered Lace Satin Dress $269
Love your curves but worry about looking risqué? Don’t worry these lovely dresses will show off your figure in a tasteful flattering way. Your hourglass will turn heads and have all eyes on you!
Was your frame here? If not, which one should I add?
Would you wear one of these little black dresses?