Silver and Gold…Silver and Gold! Sound familiar? If it does, it’s a song from Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, one of my favorite Christmas movies. Watching the ABC Family Countdown to Christmas inspired me to look into some Christmas and winter fashion trends. Christmas 2012 is all about the metallic clothing and accessories. Before we look into some hot metallic trends, let’s watch “Silver and Gold“.
Now that we’re in the mood, let’s take a look at some of the wonderful things the net had to offer. Gold tops are great to pair with leggings, skirts, pants, and jackets. If you really want to get people’s attention, go for silver and gold dresses. You’ll shimmer head to toe and look fabulous. For those who prefer a little less shimmer, but want to make a statement. Metallic jackets can add a dash of glamor to a laid back outfit! Every girl should have Peplum in her closet. Whether it is the dress or top, your outfit will have an old school flare. I am a sucker for tanks, so I had to feature a metallic tank! Express sure does know how to make a top look good. The silver dress looks amazing because the fabric is patterned. So it’s not flat and boring.
If you don’t want to go all out, you can add a little bit of silver and gold in your look by adding a belt or hand bag! Of all the belts and handbags I looked through, these were my favorite. I love the metallic glitter clutch. It’s pattern is very futuristic. I would use it ever time I go out. The snake-skin clutch is fantastic. Who can resist animal print? Both belts can be used with pants, skirts, and dresses. Plus, they’re both reasonable priced!
Love these looks? Then you’ll love their price’s!
- Lily Metallic Peplum Zip Back Top
- Teeze Me Strapless Metallic Foil Dress $79.00
- All Over Sequin Jacket $159
- METALLIC SNAKESKIN PRINT CUT-OUT CLUTCH $31.43
- Metallic Glitter Clutch Gold $25.00
- METALLIC HI-LO HEM TANK $9.99
- Adrianna Papell Dress, Short-Sleeve One-Shoulder Metallic Lace Gown $180
- AEO Metallic Braided Belt $19.50
- Metallic Braided Jean Belt $5.99
Would you wear metallic clothing?
Which one of these pieces would you love to get for Christmas?Additional Information: Want to connect with these fabulous brands? Click and Connect!
- Boohoonz: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
- Dillard’s: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
- Choco’s: Facebook Pinterest YouTube Twitter
- Journey: Facebook Pinterest Twitter
- Charlotte Russe: Facebook Twitter
- Express: Facebook Twitter YouTube
- Macys: Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube
- Wet Seal: Facebook Pinterest Twitter
- AEO : Facebook Twitter Pinterest